Thu, Aug 04|
Inclusive School Leadership for K12 Administrators and Educators
When school board leaders, educators and administrators work together on DEI initiatives, amazing things can happen.
Time & Location
Aug 04, 2022, 9:00 AM CDT – Aug 05, 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
About the event
Registration is currently open for Inclusive School Leadership for K12 Administrators and Educators. A first of it's kind from Kinect, this unique immersive experience provides the opportunity to Kinect with educators and administrators from across the nation!
We have spent the year working with school administrators, educators and school board leaders and are excited to share some new cutting-edge practices with you. When school board leaders, educators and administrators work together on DEI initiatives, amazing things can happen.
Our goal is to arm your district with the tools that you need to help every student succeed.
Here is a little bit of information about Inclusive School Leadership for K12 Administrators, Educators and School Board Leaders"
The term “Equity-Mindedness” refers to the perspective or mode of thinking exhibited by practitioners who call attention to patterns of inequity in student outcomes (CUE, 2017).
Together, with other K-12 administrators, Educators and School Board Leaders from across the country, we will explore:
- The impact of equity minded leadership vs deficit minded leadership
- Common language of equity-minded leadership
- An in-depth understanding of equity-minded leadership styles
- Strategic planning and visioning through an equity lens
- A unified scholar-practitioner-leader orientation with a commitment to equity and inclusion work
- An open mind
- A commitment to personal growth and development
- A sense of humor
Benefits of Attending:
- Access to and single license use of EquityRubric (trademarked).
- Explore promising practices of successful practitioners who lead with an Equity Lens.
- Answer the critical questions of how to apply an equity lens to leadership.
- Build capacity to integrate equity into the fabric of organizational leadership, and identify meaningful ways to build capacity amongst staff to do the same.
- Explore high-impact practices that maximize efforts to create an inclusive and welcoming learning environment for all.
Cost includes a customized diversity toolkit to use in your school or district, CEU certificate of completion, access to and single license use of the Equity Rubric, and all training materials.
Who Should Attend?
Superintendents, Principals, Vice Principals, Dean of Students , District Equity Coordinators, K-12 Equity and Inclusion Specialists, Educators, School Board Members and Teachers that aspire to school leadership positions.
Training activities, topics and content change each year. Repeat participants welcome!
Join us for Inclusive School Leadership for K12 Administrators & Educators, August 4, 2022 at 9:00 AM and
Register soon because space is limited. *Ask about our special group registration discounts for 5 or more from the same district!
We hope you’re able to join us!
Introduction to Kinect Education Group and overview of the agenda.
Equity Minded Leadership Dialogue Deck
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Group Registration (5-9 )Price$229.00
- Ticket type
Group Registration (10-14 )Price$209.00